Corsair Carbide Spec Alpha
- Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- Accessory kit
- Warranty and Support Information
- Motherboard: ATX, MicroATX, Mini ITX
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 518 x 220 x 474 mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 380 mm
- Maximum CPU
- Cooler Height: 156 mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 190 mm
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 5.25” Drive bays: N/A
- 3.5” Hard Drive Bays: 3
- 2.5” Drive Bays: 4
- Cooling Layout:
- Front: 2 x 120mm (2 x 120mm LED included)
- Top: 2 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
- Radiator Compatibility:
- 240mm: Front only
- 120mm: Front, or Rear
- Integrated dust filters for front and bottom intakes
- Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Three-Speed Fan Controller, Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
- 2 Year Warranty
A NEW ANGLE ON COOL
With its modern, angular appearance, the SPEC-ALPHA really stands out in a crowd. But its looks aren’t all that are modern – the SPEC-ALPHA features native USB 3.0 support, room for up to four SSDs, and a three-speed fan controller for the three included 120mm fans. A large window shows off internal components and the Direct Airflow Path layout, which provides superior cooling by getting rid of unnecessary drive bays. The SPEC-ALPHA isn’t just beautiful – it’s also a beast.
The bold, modern exterior of SPEC-ALPHA features a panoramic window display and front intake LED fans make it impossible to miss.
Three included 120mm fans keep you running cool with an unobstructed direct-airflow path, and in control with a three-speed fan controller for ultimate noise control.
With cable routing cutouts and tie downs, the SPEC-ALPHA has no problems keeping tidy, and tool-free drive installation and side panel removal means you can spend less time building your PC and more time gaming.
Native USB 3.0 and SSD support
Front 240mm radiator compatibility
Room for up to four SSDs