CoolerMaster Hyper 212x
- High performance Copper heatpipes with a fusion bonded copper powder wick.
- Patented CDC™ technology – 4 direct touch heatpipes creating a gap-less contact surface
- Aluminum Fin Array with New Tunnel Effect layout for improved heat dissipation.
- 4th Generation Bearing – MTBF of 160,000 hours thanks to highly durable POM components.
- Redesigned Fan-blades that create vortices to boost airflow without creating more noise.
- Smart Fan engine – stops the fan when blocked to prevent damage, and automatically restarts the fan when it has been cleared.
- Universal mounting system for all Intel and AMD platforms.
The latest in the extremely popular Hyper 212 series, Cooler Master’s Hyper 212X is based on the same patented CDC Quad heatpipe array as the 212 EVO but features several improvements that boost performance and further reduce noise. Thanks to our brand new Smart Engine and POM bearing, the 212X is incredibly durable and will virtually last a lifetime.
Positioned in a 45 degree angle and surrounding the heatpipe, each fin-blade features X-shaped vents that create areas of high and low air pressure, resulting in several controlled vortices. These small and chaotic turbulences produce strong gusts that reduce overall airflow but improve airflow where it matters the most – next to the heatpipes.
Patent “V” Shaped Array
Funnel shaped aluminum fins and a series of perforated dimples guide the airflow towards the heatpipes. Specially designed X-Vents, that act similar to tiny airplane wings and prevent deadspots behind and between heatpipes. The combination of both of these patent technologies results in notably higher airflow over the heatpipes and the adjacent fin area, which ultimately reduces CPU temperatures.
The specially designed X-Vents act similar to tiny airplane wings and prevent deadspots behind and between heatpipes. The combination of these patented technologies results in a notably higher airflow over the heatpipes and the adjacent fin area, ultimately reducing CPU temperatures.
Patented CDC™ Technology
4 Continuous Direct Contact Heatpipes create a gap-less contact surface for unmatched cooling efficiency.
Optimized fin design
Aluminum Fin Array with Tunnel Effect layout creates micro vortices that boost the airflow and circulate it around the heatpipes.
Supports all current CPU Sockets
Fast and easy to install and extremely reliable, our famous X-Bracket mounting system is compatible with all current sockets.
The POM bearing is coated with Polyoxymethylene material. This type of material is ideal for precision parts requiring high stiffness and provides consistently lower friction levels than traditional bearings. Self-lubricating, lower friction, and dustproof protection, ensures the average lifetime is pushed up to an incredible 160,000 hours.